For almost everyone, especially real music fans, life would be meaningless without a top-notch headphone. Hence, they want to pick up a headphone, but what is the best choice among headphones of all shapes and sizes?
With that in mind, we are here to provide you with a detailed review of current top wireless headphones. So keep scrolling down to see right now!
Top 8 best wireless headphones in 2021
Below are the most 8 popular wireless headphones of 2021 that may suit your particular needs.
Mpow 059 Over-ear Headphones
Mpow 059 Bluetooth Over-ear Headphone features v 4.1 Bluetooth, which accounts for its wireless range of about 30 feet with constant connection. So, by getting this device, you will be able to indulge in wondrous tunes without having to carry your phone by your side all day long.
Moreover, like the way Bluetooth headphones typically work, 059 Over-ear Headphones are turned on and off by the main power button. Also, the multi-function button allows users to pause to answer phone calls, giving them a sense of control over their stuff.
However, despite their suitable price range between $30 and $50 depending on the particular model and color, Mpow 059 Bluetooth Over-ear Headphone seems to have a not good-looking build design and a little low-quality noise isolation.
- Simple and eye-catching design
- Long battery life and good control scheme
- The suitable price range with diverse colors
- Seemingly cheap and low-quality design
- Not up to par noise isolation feature
- A little heated after a long session
COWIN E7 Bluetooth Headphones
Like the Mpow 059, the Cowin E7 is an over-ear design made of metal and plastics. It features a v4. and NFC Bluetooth and is compatible with both Android and iOS, allowing users to have fascinating experiences regardless of their items’ operating systems.
Another notable feature of the COWIN E7 Bluetooth Headphones is their active noise canceling technology. This feature helps you to comfortably enjoy your music, films, or videos even when you’re at the workplace, on the bus, train, or elsewhere.
Furthermore, you can quickly turn on and off the COWIN E7 Headphone and adjust the volume with the buttons on the ear-cup sides. This is very convenient for you to enjoy your favorite music with the suitable volume for your best experience.
Nevertheless, some people say that their ears are uncomfortable when using this COWIN E7 for a long listening period due to a little heavy design. Besides, the audio performance of this model is not outstanding compared with other competitors.
- Simple switch for 2 sound signatures
- Active noise-canceling technology
- Great battery longevity
- A little bulky design
- More-than-average sound leak
- Low-quality built-in mic
Mpow Flame Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Mpow Flame Headphones V5.0 IPX7 is indeed unrivalled in terms of its sound quality. It possesses the latest 5.0 Bluetooth that offers a constant connection and consistent signal transmission. Also, its cVc6.0 noise-canceling feature brings the best bass sound at any volume.
In terms of design, with waterproof technology and nano-coated interior, the Mpow Flame Headphones are resistant to sweat and water. Therefore, they are suitable for you to listen to music and do all kinds of jobs simultaneously in diverse weather conditions.
What’s more, the built-in mic has noise-canceling technology, which helps minimize the noise in the surroundings, facilitating the optimal audio performance. This can be beneficial for you when you’re on the bus, a noisy place or somewhere ear-popping.
Nonetheless, being of the low-range segment, the main drawback of the Mpow Flame Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is their durability. Because they are made of rubber and plastic, they are likely to experience more normal tear and wear than other brands’ in-ear headphones.
- Stable Bluetooth connection
- Certified IPX7 waterproof technology
- Low price with diverse colors
- A little short battery life
- Hard-to-adjust earloops
- Limited soundstage and audio controls
iJoy Matte Wireless Over-ear Headphones
The iJoy Over-ear Headphones features an overall sturdy look with a matte finish. When you move them around, they don’t create the irritating creaking sound as many cheap plastic wireless headphones, which is a handy feature of iJoy products.
With Bluetooth 4.1 technology, iJoy Wireless Over-ear Headphones are suitable pairs of headphones for you to enjoy your music, films, or video games thanks to their fantastic audio performance. To be more specific, they a generally deep bass sound with a noticeably solid bass tone/pitch.
However, iJoy Over-ear Headphones can only slightly rotate, so you may have trouble getting them to conform to the shape of your head. Worse still, the built-in mic is only suitable for primary daily use, and the EQ button sometimes fails to work correctly.
- Deep, accurate bass response, extended frequency range, rechargeable
- 5-Button control, including play/pause/answer/hang-up, equalizer, next track/volume up, previous track/volume down
- Fantastic wireless sound quality
- Plastic foldable design yet still decent
- Low price with an exchange warranty
- Rigid and hard to fit head shapes
- Low-quality built-in mic
- Poor noise-canceling feature
Zihnic Wired and Bluetooth Headphones
The Zihnic Foldable Headphone has a foldable design and noise reduction technology for their headphones to bring the best user experience. To be more specific, you can effortlessly take your headphones with you on the bus or anywhere noisy without worrying about the surrounding noise.
In addition, it offers both Bluetooth and wired mode, which is convenient. Notably, this model has a fantastically constant Bluetooth connection within a broad wireless range of up to 30 feet, so you can connect it with several devices over a long distance.
Concerning the playtime, with the 450mAh battery, Zihnic headphones allow you to immerse yourself in your favorite songs, films, or other media for up to 15 hours, an average time compared with that of other brands.
Nevertheless, some users complain about the delay when listening to music and watching films or videos. Also, the Zihnic Headphones’ FM Radio feature is not impressive enough in terms of stations that they could receive clear signals, which is a bit disappointing for some.
- 【ASTONISHING SOUND PRODUCTION 】: High Definition Stereo Headphones, specially developed software and noise reduction technology designed to prevent you from heating ambient noises and makes you focus on what you want to hear. Lose yourself in immersive music even in the lowest volume levels! The goal that provide Customers with outstanding sound quality is our constant pursuit
- 【BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORTABILITY 】: The Earmuff is made by artificial leather, ensuring lasting comfort. They are foldable and stretchable, which allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint and excellent durability. Zihnic is the best choice for travel, sport and daily use by Unisex Kids, Teens and Adults.
- Ergonomic design with v 5.0 Bluetooth
- Stable connection and seamless switching
- Long playtime and battery life
- A bit bulky
- Some rare delays when playing
- Limited FM Radio feature
Picun P26 Bluetooth Over-ear Headphones
Picun P26 Bluetooth Over-ear Headphones possess Bluetooth v4.1 Technology, which features a constant Bluetooth connection and transmission speed. These two features are generally up to par, since you can connect it with various devices easily and quickly.
In terms of its design, their soft headband and adjustable slider allow you to have the best media enjoyment. To add to this, the Picun P26 fits your head and ear perfectly, and it’s also convenient to carry around.
Moreover, this model gives a quite deep bass sound, and the Hi-Fi Stereo feature won’t let you down. Importantly, it has a fascinating playtime of roughly 30 hours in wireless mode, which is unrivaled compared with most Bluetooth headphones on the current market.
However, according to some users, the most disappointing shortcoming of Picun P26 Over-ear Wireless Headphones is their battery longevity. After a few months of using this headphone, they say that they have to charge it all day, and the playtime decreases by a half.
- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound: Dual 40mm large-aperture driver units and Bluetooth 5.0 Tech provide more stable transmission speed, lower latency and better audio output. 【NOTE: It can ONLY be charged by 5V 1A/5V 2A charger. It needs a Bluetooth transmitter for TV without built-in Bluetooth】
- Comfortable: Memory-protein ear cushion simulate human skin texture for lasting comfort. Adjustable slider and soft padded headband allow you to get the most comfortable enjoyment. [Warm Tip:please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to relax your ears]
- Stable and impressive wireless sound quality
- Handy and flexible design to carry around
- Fascinating playtime
- Not long-lasting battery
- Sound lagging sometimes
- Occasional irritating buzzing and beep
The Best Over Ear Headphones – Buying Guide With Reviews
The Best wireless Open Back Headphones On The Market Of 2021
Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510
The WH-CH510 Wireless Headphones are equipped with v5.0 Bluetooth that are compatible with Android and iOS systems. Hence, you don’t need to worry about the incompatibility of your smartphone or laptop with that wireless headphone.
In terms of microphone, wireless headphones WH-CH510 feature an excellent built-in mic. It offers a clear wireless sound quality, which allows users to make hands-free calls comfortably.
Nonetheless, the wireless headphones WH-CH510 doesn’t have USB audio and a 3.5mm jack. Therefore, many feel disappointed with nothing about this headphone except this shortcoming.
- Cancel out the world with smart noise cancellation
- Listen to your favorite tracks wirelessly with a Bluetooth wireless technology by pairing your smartphone or tablet
- Excellent connectivity and battery life
- Clear sound quality with a built-in mic
- Lightweight and compact design
- Not affordable to some people
- A little flimsy build
- Lacking USB audio and 3.5mm jack
VANKYO C751 Wireless Over-ear Headphones
VANKYO C751 Bluetooth Over-ear Headphones, which are hybrid active noise cancelling headphones, have a sleek and flexible design. Specifically, with adjustable ear cups, they don’t take up much space, and could be easily moved forward and backward, which is completely handy.
Moreover, Vankyo C751 features v5.0 Bluetooth, and a 3.5 mm audio jack, allowing users to connect their headphones wirelessly to their phones or other devices.
With 5 built-in EQ modes, Vankyo C751 caters to your different music interests from pop, classic to rock, and jazz. Also, with its active noise cancellation feature, the ambient noises can be reduced by roughly 90%.
However, there are a few occasions when some users complain about the loose power button that it might switch off by itself. Worse still, VANKYO C751 Headphones don’t fit your head and ears tightly, resulting in a bad listening experience when you are in busy and noisy places.
- Sturdy and sleek design
- 5 built-in EQ modes feature
- Fascinating hours of battery life
- The loose power buttons
- A bit high price
- Not tightly fit some users’ heads
Tips for choosing the best wireless headphones
- Noise-canceling feature: It’s what we should care about first if you want to opt for the best true wireless headphones. Simply because this feature reduces background noise, we can have a more enjoyable experience with clear sound bass quality. So it’s beneficial for you to choose noise cancelling wireless headphones.
- Control buttons: Modern models of wireless headphones have easy-to-handle buttons for volume control, skip a track, or make a phone call. In contrast, cheap headphone models often lack control buttons, so you may need to keep your smartphone at hand to turn up and down the volume.
- Battery life: Commonly high-end wireless headphones have more extended playtime than their low-end counterparts. Also, in real-life use, the real playtime of a wireless headphone is usually 80% of the figure the manufactures often quote. Therefore, you should know how long you can listen to a wireless headphone before recharging it.
- Price: For those on a tight budget, the price may be of great concern. They may consider buying cheap headphones, but in fact, good quality does not come cheap. So it’s highly recommended that they buy mid-range or high-range wireless headphones since they are more durable and allow for a better experience.
FAQs about Bluetooth headphones
Are wireless and Bluetooth headphones the different things?
Essentially, no. Wireless headphones are those that communicate with other devices through radio signals. Bluetooth is the wireless communication standard used worldwide in headphones and other devices to deliver data over a short distance.
What is NFC in some kinds of wireless headphones?
Actually, Near Field Communication or NFC is used to deliver data over a short distance without a beforehand pairing process. Hence, users can connect the two devices almost instantaneously if both of them possess NFC.
Do the wired headphones offer better sound quality than the wireless ones?
Of course, no. Current wireless headphones use a voice dedicated DECT or 1.9GHz voice-dedicated wireless technology to offer the optimal sound quality equivalent to wired headphones.
Do all wireless headphones own noise-canceling technology?
No, not all manufacturers provide wireless noise-canceling headphones. In fact, the noise-cancelling technology is only an added feature that allows users to comfortably listen to media when they are at the busy and noisy places.
As mentioned above, there are many wireless headphones for you to opt for, but the 8 best 2021 Bluetooth headphones in our review should be what you turn to when deciding to purchase one. We hope that with our comprehensive review and buying tips, you can choose for yourself the best wireless headphones.