Doppler Labs: Instant Rebate Policy
From time to time Doppler Labs offer a direct manufacturer’s rebate to customers (an “Instant Rebate”). Instant Rebates will generally be offered for a limited time (the “Promotional Period”).
Resellers can claim Instant Rebates according to the following rules:
- The product was advertised in accordance with Doppler Labs Trademark and Brand Guidelines, Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy and Authorized Reseller Requirements policy.
- Reseller’s account is in good standing with Doppler Labs.
- Reseller must provide proof of performance, including but not limited to detailed sales reports, for the Promotional Period.
- Resellers may claim Instant Rebates only for sales to end consumers and may claim no more than two (2) Instant Rebates per consumer household.
- Doppler Labs reserves the right to audit and establish the validity of all claims prior to issuing a credit memo.
- Reseller may only claim Instant Rebates for net sales (i.e., total sales less consumer returns) during the Promotional Period.