If the existing headsets on the market have a long cord design that causes problems for users, then indeed, Airpods are like a new wind that attracts all eyes. The product has a compact and elegant design that is easy to carry.
Apple has introduced a completely new feature: audio sharing. With this feature, you can connect and share what you like listening with others.
In the following post, we will guide you through the steps to know how to share audio on Airpods.
- Connect to iPhone
- Search and click on Airplay
- Let your audio device close to the iPhone.
- Press “Share audio.”
How To Share Audio On Airpods With iPhone
Share Audio With iPhone
Currently, when the era of technology 4.0 develops explosively, people increasingly prefer convenience and quickness.
Capturing the potential market, Apple has launched a line of wireless headsets that have attracted many consumers.
Airpods are wireless headphones designed to give users a comfortable experience. If you want to share the sound you are listening to with your friends around a particular moment, then it can also be completely satisfying.
Instructions for sharing audio
- Step 1: Connect to iPhone and make sure that the connection setup steps are complete.
- Step 2: Search and click on Airplay with the icon on the lock screen, the control center, or the screen showing your current program.
- Step 3: Select and press the share audio button.
- Step 4: Next, bring your audio device close to the other person’s iPhone or iPad to make the connection.
- Step 5: Press the share audio key on your iPhone.
How To Share Audio On Airpods With Macbook
Share Audio With Macbook
Unlike connecting audio on iPhone, sharing with a Macbook will be difficult. Many steps require you to know the application device.
Here are two ways to guide you through the audio connection:
Not used on iPhone yet
- Step 1: Open the lid of the AirPods box but do not separate; keep the headset in the box.
- Step 2: On the back of the case, press and hold the push button for about three seconds until the light flashes.
- Step 3: On the Macbook computer screen, click the Apple Menu icon -> System Preferences
- Step 4: Select the Airpods you want to pair and press connect.
Used on iPhone
If you’ve connected to an iPhone before, it has been synced to any Macbook you’ve signed in with an iCloud account.
If you still want to continue to perform the connection operation, you must have the Apple ID that you signed in on the iPhone to return to using on the Macbook. In addition, Macbook users also have to turn on Handoff on Windows.
- Step 1: Open your Airpods case, as usual; make sure that the Airpods are entirely removed from the box or, more specifically, you have worn it on your ears. Because if you don’t, you won’t be able to select it in the list of audio devices.
- Step 2: Open the volume icon on the menu bar shaped like a speaker.
- Step 3: Next select AirPods in the list of available devices, or you can also click on Apple Menu -> System Preferences -> Sound -> Airpods.
- Another way, if your dialog box has not opened yet, select the volume button -> Show Volume in the menu bar.
For more details, check out this video below:
Why is the audio sharing feature on Airpods not working?
Not working problem
One of the reasons the Airpods wireless headset’s ability to share audio doesn’t work is the difference in the connected device.
Perhaps you need to know that this sharing listening feature is only activated on Apple devices such as the iPhone, Ipad, iPod Touch. They must also be running on the iPad system, iOS 13 or higher.
Some suitable devices to perform the sharing operation:
- iPhone 8 (and up)
- iPod touch (7th generation) and above
- iPad Mini (5th generation) and above
- iPad Air (3rd generation) or later
- iPad Pro 11 inch
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2nd generation) or later
What if the device is connected but does not work?
It’s not just you, and many other people have the same problem. To fix the error, you can refer to the steps below to see an improvement.
Step 1: Turn off and restart your device completely
Step 2: Reinstall two sets of headphones
- First, perform a disconnection between your Airpods and your device by going to Settings -> Bluetooth -> Tap the letter I on the Airpods box -> select the forget device button and confirm.
- Put the headphones back on the cover with the cover.
- Wait for the device to reset for about 1 minute, then press and hold the setting button on the case’s back until the light flashes white.
- After it has rebooted, start connecting to the device again.
Step 3: Test your hearing by opening the device and using an application like Youtube or Netflix.
Step 4: After completing the above steps, you can try to pair two headphones at the same time on the device.
Step 5: Reset the iOS or iPadOS system on the device so it can run smoother.
Can I simultaneously connect 2 Airpods on the same device?
Up to now, Apple has met the aspirations of consumers to set up and allow the same connection of two headsets on the same device. As long as your connecting device is iPhone 8 or later and also running IOS 13 or higher
- How To Connect Two AirPods To The Same iPhone, iPad, Or Mac?
- How To Change Airpod Pro Tips
- Best Cheap Apple AirPods alternatives For Your Cherished Devices!
Above are all the simplest ways to connect Airpods that we gathered from experience. We hope that this knowledge will help you answer the questions.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment for a timely response.
Thank you and see you in our next update!