How to pair Skullcandy crusher wireless headphones? The article will help you solve this problem when connecting new headphones to the device.
How to connect a crusher headset? The first time you use a wireless headset from a new brand, you will undoubtedly be surprised.
This article is here to clear your doubts when connecting the new Skullcandy Crusher headphones with the device.
Besides, you also have more valuable tips on troubleshooting when the connection has problems. Therefore, do not miss any important information!
Right Ways To Connect Skullcandy Wireless Headphones
Skullcandy Crusher Headphones
You will not have much trouble connecting Skullcandy Crusher with your device if you follow these three simple steps below:
Find your Skullcandy Crusher headphones
As with any wireless device, activation on both the receiver and transmitter is the first one to take if you want to connect. Skullcandy Crusher headphones are no exception.
- First, you need to start the headset by pressing and holding the circular button on the product for three seconds.
- The LED on the product body is blinking, indicating a successful start.
- At this point, you can start looking for the name of your headset in the connection list on the player.
With the phone
- To find Skullcandy Crusher on your mobile device, first, you need to go to Settings. In the settings, select Connections.
- You will quickly notice the Bluetooth item in the list of those options. Then all you need to do is turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- At this time, the names of wireless devices in close range will appear on the phone screen, including the name of your headset.
With PC, Macbook
With PC, Macbook
As for connecting the headset to a PC or Macbook, some operations will change.
For example, to connect the product to a Windows computer, you will need to check for “Bluetooth” using the search bar and then do “Add a device” to add Skullcandy to the connection list.
Meanwhile, with the Macbook, you need to go to system preferences in the Menu to turn on Bluetooth. Then you need to select “Accept” to allow pairing of the two devices.
- How to pair Skullcandy wireless earbuds and FAQs
- Bose Sport Earbuds vs Powerbeats Pro: Which Earbuds Is The Better?
- The Top 10 Best Audiophile Headphones You Can Get In
When you find the device’s name in the pairing list, with just one mouse click or touch, you have paired the wireless headset with the transmitter.
The Skullcandy Crusher headset models feature an LED light that will stop flashing when the pairing is successful. You can rely on this indication or the product’s audio message to move on to the final step of the pairing process.
Check connection again
When the connection is successful, you should immediately open any music to check the headset’s volume, sensitivity, and sound quality.
If the sound is inconsistent, there is a crackling phenomenon, and the connection is interrupted, you need to make adjustments to enhance the audio experience.
Note, while testing and when using, you should not stand too far from the connected device for the most stable audio transmission.
Why Are My Skullcandy Crushers Not Pairing?
Although it is pretty rare for headphones to be unable to pair, it is not entirely impossible. Some of the errors below are the reasons why you can’t use your music device:
- The connected device could not be found: This error may come from the fact that you have not turned on the Bluetooth headset or the Bluetooth function on the device.
- Driver error: If you want to connect the headset to the computer, the pairing is difficult because the computer lacks an audio driver.
- Subjective error: You may have accidentally disabled the audio headset on the player device.
To resolve the above errors, you can restart the product and start pairing again. For more details, you can refer to the video below:
Can’t Connect To Crusher Wireless?
If all of a sudden you can’t connect to the crusher wireless, chances are you’re in one of the following situations:
The transmitter is out of range of the headset. Sometimes, an obstacle such as a wall is also the cause of the connection interruption between two devices.
Your wireless headset is being affected by surrounding radio waves such as Wifi, microwave ovens.
In some cases, the radio waves in the environment are so strong that the wireless headset does not work effectively, even loses connection.
Crusher runs out of battery. When the power is exhausted, this wireless device turns off. And as a rule, you can’t pick up a signal from a non-working device. It is exactly why you can’t connect to wireless headphones.
In the above cases, the last case can only be solved by charging. Meanwhile, to resolve the other two issues, you can disconnect the device and go through the pairing process again.
Wireless headphones in general and Skullcandy crusher are no longer strange when appearing as an indispensable device for many people. Although famous, not everyone can afford to solve problems related to headphones and connections.
Hopefully, with the sharing about the methods to pair skullcandy headphones, you will be on the rest of the list when you can quickly and successfully pair the device and solve the problems.