Jabra products are famous for their quality in terms of producing sound. This article will show you how to connect Jabra headphones to your device with ease.
The instructions are not the same in every device. You need to activate the pairing mode of your headphones first. Then, depending on what device you are using, you will follow different steps to pair with your headset.
If you want to know detailed instructions, keep reading!
How To Connect Jabra Headphones?
No matter what device you are trying to connect to, you need to first set your headphones in their pairing. The steps for this objective vary depending on the model. Here are some examples:
- Evolve 75: Simply slide the “On/Off/Pairing” switch on your headphones until you see the LED light flashing blue. It may take about three seconds for this step.
- Elite 65: Press the “Multi-function” button and hold it until the LED light flashes blue. Remember to take the headset out of its charging case first.
- Elite 75: Turn on the power. Then, hold the “Left” and “Right” buttons at the same time for the LED to flash blue.
- Elite 85: Press on the “Multi-function” button, which is on the right earbud. Then, wait for the LED to flash blue.
- Supreme: Press the “Answer/ End” button once you open the boom arm. And wait to see the LED going blue and flashing.
After you’ve set your headphones in the pairing mode, it’s time to connect them to your device. Here is how to do it:
- Access the “Settings” of your iPhone. It is the gear icon that you can find on your home screen.
- Choose the “Bluetooth” option, which is in the upper section of the menu.
- Slide the switch to “On” mode. If the switch is already green, you can ignore this step.
- You can see a list of “Other Devices.” They are compatible with your phone.
- Tap the Jabra headphones to pair them with your phone.
You may have paired your headset with the phone before. In this case, find the Jabra option under “my devices.”
Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone
Pairing a headset with an Android device is as straightforward as to iOS. The instructions are as follows:
- Set your headphones in the pairing mode.
- Open the “Settings” of your Android device.
- Choose “Connected Devices.” Some Androids may call it “Connections.”
- Select “Connection Preferences” from the drop-down menu. You can skip this step if this section is unavailable.
- Turn on the Bluetooth device by sliding the toggle to the “On” setting. You don’t need to make any adjustments if the switch has already been on.
- The “Pair new device” option will appear. If this suggestion isn’t visible, scroll to the bottom to see if your device already shows the “Available Devices” header.
- To start the scan, hit the three-dot bar in the top-right corner and tap “Refresh.”
- When your headset name appears, touch it. It may come in the brand “Jabra” or its model number.
- Now, your Android can go in sync with your headphones.
Android devices can connect to your headset quickly via Bluetooth
Sometimes you want to listen to music on your computer. This habit is quite popular among gamers.
Try out these steps to pair your laptop with your headset:
- Set your headset in its pairing mode.
- Select “Notifications.” It’s the chatting bubble icon on the right of the timer on the taskbar.
- If Bluetooth isn’t already active, enable it. If the Bluetooth tile shows “Not Connected” or the title of another device, it’s on.
- On the menu, select the “Connect” option. This tool helps look for Bluetooth devices in the area and offers them in the menu.
- Put on your Jabra earphones and press the button. Windows will now establish a connection with your headset.
The headphones can work with Windows
Connecting Jabra headphones to macOS is a piece of cake with these steps:
- Set your headset in its pairing mode.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon on your macOS. Then, please turn it on.
- If you can’t find this icon in the menu, access the Apple menu -> System Preferences. You will see the Bluetooth option here.
- Choose the display Bluetooth in the menu bar.
- Click on “Bluetooth” and your Mac will scan for gadgets to pair with.
- Choose your headset name in the gadget list. This step pairs your Mac with your Jabra.
You can pair your macOS with the headset easily
- How To Connect Bose Headphones To Mac
- How To Connect Bose Headphones To PC
- Jabra Elite 65t Review: Solid Sounding At A Competitive Price
The Bottom Line
We have shared with you some tips about pairing Jabra headphones with your device. This task is simple since the headset can work with numerous devices.
Hopefully, you will find this article helpful. Thank you for reading!