Bluetooth transmitters allow you to view or enjoy your favorite program without bothering others. They also make it possible to link Bluetooth-enabled items to non-Bluetooth ones.
So, how to connect Aluratek Bluetooth transmitter to headphones? The rule is that you have to set both items in their pairing mode. Then, put them close to each other to enable the connection.
This article will give you a complete guide to connecting the transmitter to your headset. Let’s read on to discover!
What Is Aluratek Bluetooth Transmitter?
Aluratek transmitter is a powerful tool for adding wireless transmitting broadcast audio from a computer, TV, or even CD player. It features a 3.5 mm jack or headset output to work.
The transmitter operates by converting the data source into a form that then travels over radio waves to the wireless device. It may now link to a variety of devices, including headphones.
You need to connect the broadcaster directly or use the provided 3.5 mm RCA Y-wire for the best possible setup. The tool comes with a volume controller, a power ON/OFF switch, and a battery charger.
As a result, you may enjoy Bluetooth audio transmission up to 33 feet away on a fully charged battery. It can last for up to 10 hours.
The transmitters can add wireless broadcast audio from a media layer
This tool can generate, utilize, and release radio frequency. It may cause severe disruption to radio traffic if not mounted and operated according to the instructions.
However, there is nothing that can guarantee that the interference will not arise in a specific installation.
If this device does create detrimental interference with television or radio transmission, the user must try to rectify the disturbance by taking whatever steps are necessary.
How To Connect Aluratek Transmitter To Headphones?
The tool helps you sync your device with your headphones at ease. Here is how to do it:
- Make sure that you have turned the Aluratek off.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature on your device and set it to scan for wireless connections.
- When you slide the power button to the ON position, the blue LED light will flash once.
- If there is no connection history when you turn the tool on, it will start entering pairing status.
- To begin the pairing function, press and hold the pairing button for a few seconds. Red and blue LED lights simultaneously flash.
- Your Bluetooth gadget and the transmitter will immediately pair. Please make sure they’re close to one another.
- The blue LED light will flash when the hookup is successful.
Transmitter can pair with your headsets easily
How To Pair Aluratek Transmitter With Two Devices?
This gadget can play music through two stereo wireless devices or a wireless headset at the same time.
If you want to use the gadget this way, please follow these steps:
- Pair the gadget with the first device by following the guidelines in the “Pairing” chapter.
- After successfully connecting to the first device, you need to press and hold the pairing button for a few seconds to re-enter the pairing state.
- Turn on the next device and switch on the connection function.
- The second device will automatically pair with the first.
How To Install Aluratek Transmitter?
Sometimes you may want to pair the transmitters with other gadgets rather than headphones. In this case, these instructions can help:
- Connect the device to a dock.
- Hold down the unit’s power button until the LED light begins to blink quickly.
- Look for the device in the Connection settings on your smartphone, tablet, or any Bluetooth-enabled player.
- Establish a connection by selecting your transmitter’s name from the device list.
- The transmitter is now going in sync with your device.
Transmitters can link to different devices
How Do I Reset Aluratek Transmitter?
The transmitters may malfunction. If the problem isn’t too serious, you can reset them for a quick fix. The resetting guidelines are as follows:
- Hold down the pairing tab.
- Plug the USB charging cord to electricity while pressing the pairing switch.
- When the blue and red LED lights start blinking, release the button.
- You have reset the tool, and it is now ready to work.
- How To Connect Two AirPods To The Same iPhone, iPad, Or Mac?
- How to Connect Wireless Headphones on PC or Mac?
- How To Connect Wireless Headphones To PS5 With Ease?
The transmitters offer you a more enjoyable experience with any form of entertainment device. Even with non-Bluetooth items, you can access unlimited input sources.
Linking them to your headsets is relatively straightforward. You can also pair them with two pairs of headphones at the same time.
Hopefully, you will find this article helpful. If you need any further information, please feel free to ask. Thank you for reading!