To remove Here Buds that were previously paired to your device, you will need to forget them from the Here One app as well as your Bluetooth settings.
To forget your Here Buds from the app:
- Open the Here One app and tap on the menu bar (icon in the top left corner of the screen)
- Click on settings (gear icon) -> My Buds -> (i) icon to the left of My Buds
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen -> Forget These Buds
To forget your Here Buds from your device’s settings:
On iOS devices:
- Go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings
- Tap on the (i) icon next to each Here One connection (‘Here One’, ‘H1RXXXXLE’, and ‘H1LXXXXLE’) and tap “Forget This Device” for all three connections.
On Android devices (will vary by device):
- Touch Settings -> Bluetooth
- Touch the Options icon next to each Here one connection (‘Here One’, ‘H1RXXXXLE’, and ‘H1LXXXXLE’) and touch “Unpair” for all three connections.