Gamers have a strong liking for Nintendo Switch because they can play it everywhere. Yet, if you are in a public place, the sound from your games may disturb others.
You may be wondering about the method to connect Bluetooth headphones to Nintendo Switch. Fortunately, the answer is yes.
You can pair your handheld headphones to the game machine through USB-C or via the headphone jack. Your job also necessitates an adapter or a transmitter. These tools help to pair your device with ease.
This article has included step-by-step instructions for both types of pairing.
Let’s read on to discover!
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To A Nintendo Switch Via The USB-C?
The advantage of this technique is that you can pair Bluetooth headphones in both docked and handheld modes with the dongle.
An adaptor with a male USB-C connector is necessary for this approach. For docked mode, you can use the converter that comes with a USB-C to the adapter of USB.
Now, let’s see how to deal with the pairing in specific modes.
Read more :
> Best Nintendo Switch Wireless Headset For A Fulfilling Gaming Experience!
To connect your headphones which are in handheld mode, to the Switcher, you need to follow these steps:
- There is a USB-C on your Nintendo Switch’s bottom. First, you need to plug the adapter into that port.
- Turn your Nintendo on.
- Hold the button A as well as B on the adapter for about three seconds. Stop when this white light starts to blink.
- Set the Bluetooth headphones in their pairing mode. Remember to place the adapter and the headphones close until they get paired.
- When this white light on the adapter stays still, you have connected your devices successfully.
A Bluetooth adapter is necessary for the connection
If your headphones are in the docked mode, here is what you need to do:
- Some adapters come with a USB in their set. You need to plug the USB into the adapter to start the process.
- Insert the adapter into the dock of your Switch to activate it.
- Hold the button A as well as B on the adapter until this white light starts to blink.
- Set your wireless headphones to their pairing state. Remember to place the adapter and the headphones close to each other.
Remember to place the adapter and the headphones close to each other
- When this white light gets stable, you have connected your devices successfully.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To A Nintendo Switch Through Your Headphone Jack?
This method requires a transmitter for Bluetooth and an audio jack. After you’ve got the necessary equipment, follow the instructions below:
- Because the Bluetooth transmitter has a built-in battery, you should charge it with the provided charging cord.
When the battery is out of power, the light its power switch goes red. It would help if you offered the transmitter a full charge.
- After charging, ensure that your transmitter is the TX status.
- Plug the jack adapter to your transmitter.
- Plug the cable of the transmitter to your headphone jack of your Switch.
- Hold your MFB button to turn your device on.
- Double-tap on your MFB button into start your pairing mode.
- Place the adapter and your headphones close to each other. When the blue light on the transmitter is on and stable, you have succeeded in pairing your devices.
This approach necessities a transmitter
What If The Headphones Don’t Work?
If the two methods described above don’t work, try out these steps:
- To begin, make sure that you have charged the headset entirely.
- Connect the headphones to a device that works with them, such as a computer. This step ensures that the headphones are in proper working order.
- Try to solve the problem with the docked mode if your device is in undocked status. If your headphones can work in this case, the USB-to-USB-C converter could be the issue.
- You can also try changing the ports. Besides the ports you may easily see from the side, there is another one in the back. You need to take the lid out to find that hidden port.
Some Verified Headsets That Work With the Nintendo Switch
It’s essential to use the Bluetooth headset that features a USB dongle. This element would be much easier to connect to your gaming console or computer. Unfortunately, not all Bluetooth headphones can function this way.
If you are willing to pay for a more exceptional gaming experience with your Nintendo Switch Lite, you should use Bluetooth headphones that work. Here are our recommendations:
This set of your wireless headphones includes the dongle of USB-C. Hence, you can connect it to your Nintendo Switch as well as play right away.
This option is one of your finest wireless headphones with Nintendo Switch since it doesn’t require any additional setup or pairing.
These headphones offer excellent sound quality with volume settings in the left earbud.
Steelseries headphones are among the popular choices for Nintendo Switch
The audio quality of Turtle Beach headphones is famous.
Mic tracking, which enables players to hear their own voices within the headset, is one of your headset’s most outstanding features. It keeps gamers from yelling at each other in their games.
Customized sound and genre-specific sound settings are available in this headphone too. These tools allow you to engage in your Nintendo gaming world.
The Logitech is a sleek gaming headset with a variety of audiophile customizing options. You can pair up to three gadgets at once with its USB adapter.
Customizing the lighting and G-keys on the headset is possible. This feature adds even more authentic effects to your games.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions related to connecting Bluetooth headphones to Nintendo Switch Lite. Let’s discuss them a little bit.
1. Where is the Bluetooth section on your Nintendo Switch?
To access the Bluetooth setting on your Switch, you need to go to System settings.
Then, in the “Flight mode” option, you can find “Controller connection.” The bluetooth setting is a part of the connection section.
2. What tool do I need to connect my wireless headphones to your Nintendo switch?
If you do the pairing via the USB-C, you need to prepare an adapter. If you choose the headphone jack method, you should already have a transmitter.
3. Can I connect my AirPods to the Nintendo Switch?
Though AirPods are accessible to any Bluetooth device, the Switch lacks built-in Bluetooth.
Luckily, Bluetooth transmitters can convert a headphone jack to a wireless Bluetooth connector. You can follow the two methods we have provided to connect your AirPods to the Switch.
Connecting Bluetooth headphones to Nintendo Switch is possible with the assistance of an adapter or a transmitter. With some simple steps, your games will have a fascinating on-the-go experience.
If all the approaches don’t work, you may consider contacting the support team of the manufacturer. Buying a new compatible machine is also an option, although it’s the most costly method.
Hopefully, you will find this article helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for reading!