There are countless headphones on the market, but a few know which ones are the best wired headphones to bring home. Worry not; our article includes a list of the best ones and a helpful buying guide.
It is necessary to get suitable wired headphones because of the benefits they bring. You can have an amazing product with sound clarity, noise cancellation, bass, etc.
Therefore, let’s take a look at our list of the great products below as you can find the best one bringing the fantastic experience.
Review List Of The Best Wired Headphones
SteelSeries Arctis 5 Wired Headphones – Best surround sound
SteelSeries Arctis 5 Wired Headphones
If you are looking for wired headphones with the best surround sound, these SteelSeries Arctis 5 are an ideal choice.
The manufacturer has applied the DTS technology with the modern 2.0 version. As a result, the sound flows in two directions toward the ears and various directions.
This feature creates the surrounding sound that provides the feeling of sitting in the studio or cinema with a professional audio system.
This product has rich and immersive audio that can easily meet your requirements. It provides excitement in every moment you play games, watching videos, or calling, etc.
Moreover, you can take advantage of its widely recognized mic delivering voice with great clarity and background noise cancellation. It is vital to have a good calling in tactical games or reality.
You can feel comfortable using these headphones as the padded air-weave cushions reduce the pressure on the ears in the long run. Steel reinforced headband contributes to easy adjustment based on the head size to maximize your comfort.
However, this product has a minus. The volume control design is not positioned well because it is next to the mute button. This arrangement may cause unwanted mute when you change the volume.
- Arctic 5 combines cutting edge audio technology with independent game and chat controls and RGB illumination for an immersive gaming experience
- Award winning arctic speaker drivers produce ultra-low distortion, paired with DTS headphone’s v2.0 surround sound for rich, immersive audio
- Great built-in mic to transfer clear voice
- High durability
- Easy to use and storage
- Too close mute and volume buttons
PeohZarr On-Ear Wired Headphones – Best Durability
PeohZarr On-Ear Wired Headphones
PeohZarr On-Ear Wired Headphones are famous for their high durability. Let’s check how they are!
Their primary material is sturdy plastic, providing the greatest resilience. You will never worry about the impact that potentially damages your headphones.
Besides, the braiding cord is nylon with 1.5 mm thickness. This suitable parameter can prevent it from breaking when the cable is under pressure or tangled.
When you wear this product, you will be satisfied with a 40 mm driver and a compact design of earcups. It provides a full dynamic range, great bass, and crisp volume that harmonize to create powerful sounds. Thus, it easily transfers the music into your rhythms.
If you want to fit it to your head and ears, the adjustable slider will help you without any constraints. Then, you can use it during workouts, communication, etc. It is also foldable so that you can store it conveniently.
This product’s noise cancellation system has a lot of room for improvement. You may still catch background noises while having it on.
- 【Immerse yourself into the beat】These headphones with microphone adopt High-definition 40mm driver and compact earcups design, which deliver exceptionally clear sound with full dynamic range and rich bass and crisp mids. Effortless style and powerful sound let you tune into your own rhythms with the set of on-ear headphones
- 【Designed for maximum comfort】Ultra-soft ear cushions and padded headband provide you a fatigue-free listening experience even wearing these on-ear headphones during a long session. Adjustable slider helps you achieve the perfect fit without constraint. You can easily use these stereo headphones for your workouts, job commute or just for listening at home
- Great sound with clarity and strong bass
- Foldable to conveniently storage
- Adjustable headband to fit big head
- Improvable noise cancellation system
AILIHEN C8 Wired Headphones – The Best Noise Isolation
AILIHEN C8 Wired Headphone
Do you often work in a noisy area? Do you often commute to work and university? If you want a product that excels in reducing noises, you should check these AILIHEN C8 wired headphones.
The isolation construction is on-ear to filter most of the noises. This structure gives you a great experience without other sounds’ interruption.
Besides, their design with cushion cups buffer will grab your ears, playing an essential role in reducing outside sounds’ volume. As a result, the background noises are weak, not enough to interrupt the sound intensity you have.
The built-in mic and volume control on its body will help you communicate effectively. You will have hands-free calls, which maximizes your performance when explaining and presenting.
Although their design will impressively fit your head shape, you also can adjust the headband by sliding it to reach your desired sizing.
Unfortunately, they have low volume, making it hard to meet the requirements for intense sound. If you only want to hear at average volume, this product is worth investing in.
- Collapsible Feature: Take your wired headphones wherever you go. Just fold them up, twist up the cord, and be on your merry way
- Hands-free Talking And Volume Control: The built-in mic,remote and volume control lets you pick up calls and skip between tracks without missing a beat.
- Great noise filter
- High-quality sound
- Adjustable to fit for large head
- Too subtle volume
Vogek Wired Headphones – Best Wide Frequency Range
Vogek Wired Headphones
These Vogek Wired Headphones shine at the department of best wide frequency range.
The distance between both drivers is 40 mm, suitable to transfer a great sound with wide frequency. That’s why Vogek built this product with modern technology that provides a frequency from 20 – 22,000 Hz.
As a result, you can hear the smallest and loudest sound (20 – 22,000 Hz). This feature is beneficial to people who often work in a studio or play tactical games.
For example, if you play a game requiring you to focus on sound, such as paying attention to the steps, or the shooting sounds, these wired headphones will be your best partner.
Additionally, the ergonomic design with cushioned ear pads can relieve the pressure on your ears. Thus, you only feel soft and comfortable when using them.
The ear pads also a great seal that reduces noise effectively, enabling you to hear the strong bass with the most clarity.
You can also fold them to keep them in your bag neatly. This function is to decrease the risk of damaging or breaking your headphones.
However, their headband’s size is slightly small, making it nearly impossible to use for people that have big head.
- High Quality Sound and Wide Frequency Range: 40 mm driver units of the on ear headphones deliver full, balanced sound for a complete listening experience from 20 - 22,000 Hz
- Ergonomic Design and Noise Isolation: Designed with padded headband, cushioned and pressure-relieving ear pads that rest comfortably on your ears. Strong bass, comfortable on ear headphones with a great seal which minimize outside noise so you can hear the beats clearly.
- Great bass and clear sound
- Good volume control
- Thick ear pads to prevent noise
- Too small Headband’s size
OneOdio Wired Headphones – Best Audio Efficiency
OneOdio Wired Headphones
OneOdio has produced this model with the best stability. This benefit comes from the NdFeB magnets technology (Neodymium).
It provides a higher audio efficiency than the traditional ones with compression drivers.
Therefore, you can satisfy your musical taste with a powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp sound in a high tone. It also creates high stability for your experience; you will not have to worry about the sound interruption.
You can use it comfortably because the soft cushion pads support and reduce the tight feeling on your ears. It is easy to adjust and stretch the headband to fit the angle you want.
It also includes the standard 6.35 mm and 3.5 mm plug to connect with the TVs or stereos. The cord length is ideally long of 9.8 foot, allowing you to reach devices, even from the other side of the room.
These headphones are flexible to monitor. You can rotate the ear cups for each side to meet the individual requirements of hearing.
Regardless, this item’s minus point is that the cable is not durable for its price. It is prone to break in bad conditions, such as wet environments, or under pressure.
- BASS SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form stereo sound
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The soft padded ear cushions are designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in
- Good bass sound
- Noise isolation
- Fit for head and ears
- Suitable ear pads for comfort
- Low-quality cable
OneOdio A70 Wired Headphones – Best Combination
OneOdio A70 Wired Headphones
OneOdio A70 has the best of both worlds for being a combination of wired and wireless headphones. Let’s figure it out now!
As a wired version, this product provides a jack lock design to ensure the most stable connection.
It has two convex parts in the joint point to keep the cable in a fixed position. As a result, you will not have to worry about losing connection when hearing.
It can connect to your device through Bluetooth when it is wireless. Especially, the built-in battery with 950 mAh capacity allows it to execute in up to 50 hours.
You also can use these headphones to share music with others as well. What you need to do is only to pair it with the device through Bluetooth and use the cable to plug it into two headphones.
It is unfortunate that the plastic parts on each side are rather fragile and easily damaged. Thus, you should keep it carefully, especially avoid dropping it.
- Jock lock design: For make sure the cable lock in place to ensure a secure connection, we add jack lock system on the stereo Aux cable. You don't have to worry about any connection problems when connecting the jacks and sockets.
- Soft Memory Earcups: The breathable protein skin earmuffs and the soft sponge inside improve the wearing experience, make sure good sound insulation and there is no discomfort for long-term wear
- Easy to fold and store
- Comfortable with padding cushions
- Deep bass
- Long-lasting built-in battery
- Thin plastic parts
Artix CL750 Wired Headphones – Best Soft For Ears
Artix CL750 Wired Headphones
Let’s take a look at these Artix CL750 headphones if you fear damaging your ears with regular counterparts.
The special feature is its design of pillow cushions. The mechanism of the pillow not only creates a soft feeling but also provides resilience for the ears.
It still keeps the ear’s shape and gives you the most comfort in the long run. Besides, this design can cover your ears perfectly to reduce the external noise, helping you focus more on the sound you want.
The adjustable headband creates the ultra comfort. It fits for a wide range of ages, from 11 years on.
Besides, your headphones are protected from scratches with tear-resistant construction even when you let your child use them. Its sound is suitable as it is balanced and soaring. Children can use it without worrying about the harm to hearing ability from bass.
There is no mute button on the headphone’s body, requiring you to manually use the function in your device.
- Comfortable Design: our wired headphones are designed with comfort in mind for men and women, boys and girls. Pillow soft cushions will sit snugly on you ears. Their foldable design allows for convenient storage, and the lightweight and durable materials make these ear phones ideal for everyday use.
- Built-In Mic And Controls: features like volume & voice controls, pause/play capabilities, answer/end call functions, and an inline microphone give complete control over your listening experience with this wired headset.
- Stable and balanced sound
- Fit for wide range of ages
- Great anti-scratch
- No mute button
Logitech G Pro X Gaming Wired Headphones – Best For Gaming
Logitech G Pro X Gaming Wired Headphone
Are you a gamer and looking for suitable wired headphones? If the answer is yes, this Logitech G Pro X Gaming headset should be your prioritized option.
It includes a noise reducer, playing a critical role in limiting the external interruption. There is a filter to clean the sound to give you the most clarity, crisp voices and sounds.
G Pro X is a 7.1 generation that provides sound with enhanced bass and precise sound. It is extremely useful in supporting gamers in concentrating intensely on their games. Thus, you can maximize your performance and achieve the best records.
Moreover, it is durable with aluminum and steel. These materials contribute to reinforcing the stiffness and preventing the breaking risk in case of accidental drops and tosses.
Not only does it offer great sounds, but also the in-line mic is outstanding. In a tactical game, this feature promotes the responsiveness to process and deliver your voice. You and your teammates will talk as casually as in reality.
In the long run, the weight of these headphones will lower your experience. You can feel a bit of a headache because it is slightly heavier than others.
- Detachable pro grade microphone featuring real time Blue Voice technology, including noise reducer, compressor, limiter and more for cleaner, professional sounding voice comms; Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Next gen 7.1 and object based surround sound for greater in game positional, distance, and object awareness during gameplay. Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Great real sound
- Easy to communicate
- High durability
- Sensitive in-line mic to catch voice easily
- Slightly heavy
Best Wireless Gaming Headsets To Play Your Favorite Games
The Best DJ Headphones – Buying Guide With Reviews
PeohZarr Wired Headphones – Best Compatibility
PeohZarr Wired Headphones
In case you want a pair of wired headphones to meet all game devices’ requirements, this PeohZarr headset is a solid pick.
It is compatible with a wide range of devices, namely PS3 or higher, Xbox series, PC Nintendo Switch, computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone, etc.
As you know, a gamer needs to communicate to have the best experience in a tactical game. That’s why this pair of headphones includes a highly functional microphone that filters the background noises from your voice.
This product will deliver your voice with remarkable clarity, allowing both you and your teammates to share the best gaming moments.
Not to mention, the two ultra-soft pads will protect your ears from damage in prolonged use. The materials are mesh with small holes that provide breathability, making the headset appropriate even in the summer, when you tend to sweat more.
However, it seems to overheat when you use it for a long time. If you don’t mind this point, it is an excellent pair of headphones.
- 【50MM Driver Upgraded Audio IC Delivers 7.1 Surround Sound Greatest Reality】 PeohZarr headset N20 is an advanced professional gaming headset equipped with 50MM driver to deliver 7.1 surround sound. The upgraded audio IC helps to present incredible simulated surround sound. You will hear the greatest reality in your gaming world.
- 【Changing Aurora Lights Flow Creates A Cool Gaming Atmosphere, Tests Proved Comfort】This PS4 headset is born with an aurora concept. The LEDs animate through the aurora colors and adds a bit more life to your gaming experience, especially at night! Besides the sleek looking, it has two ultra-soft and breathable bionic protein earmuffs. We ran hundreds of tests on different heads, the retractable band and breathable ear pad make sure every player could enjoy the optimal wearing comfort.
- Great bass with deep sound
- Noise cancellation
- In-line microphone to transfer clear voice
- Ultra-soft pads for ears’ comfort
- Overheat upon long, consecutive usage
Vogek Wired Headphones – Balanced Sound
Vogek Wired Headphones
The best-balanced sound of this Vogek headset comes from the HIFI sound.
As you may know, HIFI indicates the sound quality with the most realisticity. As it combines with the neodymium magnets technology, the sound you can hear will reach the most balanced to attract your attention. Thus, this headset delivers clear, crisp, and rich bass.
You can use this pair of headphones for a long time without any uncomfortable feeling. The reason is the soft over-ear pads and stretchable headband, allowing you to get a perfect fit for both the ears and the head.
It is convenient for storage as it can swivel/fold up to 90 degrees. Besides, this model is lightweight with 289gr, so you can use it and bring it without heavy interference.
This product might not be the most versatile on this list, but it is rather compatible with a sturdy 3.5 mm plug that suits various devices, such as iPhones, iPads, iPods, Samsung, other Android devices, etc.
On the flip side, the ear cups are small and may not cover all of your ears.
- Impressive HIFI Sound Quality: Enjoy clear and crisp sound with Vogek over-ear headphones. Equipped with neodymium magnets and 40 millimeter speaker driver, these headphones deliver rich bass, clear vocal and stereo Hi-Fi level sound. Just indulge yourself in the music with the perfect balanced sound
- Comforable Wearing Experience: Soft memory over-ear earpads and padded headband are designed for maximum wearing comfort and dissipate pressure on your ears or head. Stretchable headband allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint. With the ultra-soft ear cushions and adjustable headband, these over-ear headsets provide you with amazing long-time wearing comfort
- HIFI technology for clarity sound, deep and strong bass.
- Great noise cancellation
- Sturdy and durable
- Small ear cups
After trying all ten products aboves, I know it is hard to choose a suitable pair headphones if you don’t have any instruction. So, let’s take a look at this guide, for it helps you get the best wired one.
Comfort and fit
One of the most important factors in choosing headphones is the comfort and fit.
If the headphones provide the most comfortable feeling, you will want to use them for hours. The headbands always have foam layers to maximize the comfort and reduce the risk of being hurt in the long term.
The covers of these layers should be mesh. This material not only provides a great soft but also effectively controls the sweat for hours consecutively listening.
On the other hand, the fit helps you reduce the discomfort from the headband. You should ensure it is not too tight for the top of your head, causing an uncomfortable state.
In the long run of using headphones, you will realize the suitable volume levels for your listening.
That’s why you should consider the headphones’ sensitivity. The most suitable loudness should be around 96 – 110 dB.
It is advisable to avoid purchasing products with 85 dB or lower because the sound is too small to properly experience. The ones that have above 110 dB are not ideal, for they can damage your hearing.
It’s important to know that the impedance decides the compatibility between the headphones and your device. It doesn’t mean the impedance parameter needs to be exact for each device, but it is classified as low and high.
For example, high impedance headphones with 250 ohms are suitable to use in the studio, where a dedicated amplifier inside requires it.
On the contrary, the devices that suit low impedance headphones are laptops, smartphones, portable players, etc., which require parameters from 16 to 32 ohms.
Your low impedance headphones will be damaged if you use them for a powerful amplifier. Therefore, it is necessary to be wary of this point.
Noise cancellation and noise isolation
Noise cancellation’s mechanism comes from using microphones to separate the ambient noise. After that, it creates conflicting sound waves to stop the noise altogether.
Despite the great execution, active noise cancellation (ANC) potentially damages your hearing ability and causes headaches. The reason comes from its heightened sound pressure that affects your hearing in the long run.
If you wish to use headphones to solve the noise issues in an airplane, construction site, or the drone, etc., ANC is all you need.
The passive noise isolation (PNI) is great as it saves your device battery. You also can choose the headphones with PNI because they are usually cheaper and decent at blocking the external sounds.
Here are some popular questions and answers to fulfill basic information about wired headphones.
Which wired earphones are best?
It’s up to your purpose. For example, if you want a pair of headphones for your child, Artix CL750 is an ideal choice.
In other cases, I recommend the OneOdio A70 because this headset is a combination model. You can experience both wired and wireless headphones and find out which one is more suitable for your situation.
If you are a gamer, it is advisable to get Logitech G Pro X Gaming and PeohZarr B087Q4Q7DP. These are specialized for gamers that bring an exclusive gaming experience.
Can you make wired headphones wireless?
Yes, sometimes you will want to turn wired headphones wireless. For example, your mobile phone doesn’t have a suitable jack, so it is necessary to have a product without wires.
You can easily do so with an adapter that will receive the audio signal through Bluetooth from the source device. As a result, you can use the headphones to listen to what you need while being far away from your phone or tablet.
Are wired headphones harmful?
No. It is difficult to detect the weak radiation from headphones because of low audio frequencies. Even though they fit your ears and are sensitive equipment, the radio signal is weaker than the one from cell phones.
Therefore, there is no reason to worry about harmful effects when using wired headphones because it is one of the safest ways to listen to music from a cell phone.
How long is it safe to wear headphones?
You should pay attention when using it, especially when you accidentally fall asleep with the headphones and music on. The reason is that you may face the risk of damaging your hearing ability if wearing it consecutively for a long time.
That’s why the World Health Organization recommended using this audio device for a maximum period of one hour per day.
Even if you are an adult or a child, you should wear headphones with reasonable frequency not to cause hearing loss.
Hopefully, you are now confident to choose your suitable product from our list of the best wired headphones.
In reality, you need to consider your specific needs and requirements to pick the best product with unique features, such as best wired headphones with mic, best wired noise cancelling headphones, best wired over ear headphones, etc.
The appropriate one will be the greatest partner in your daily life while working, working out, traveling, gaming, etc. Moreover, especially in modern society, you will not want to bother people with your music or phone calls.
I hope your chosen product will bring an exciting life to you and become a part of your life at every moment.